Monday, November 8, 2010

First Entry

Hey, my name is Matt and I am a senior at Ashwaubenon High School. This is my first blog entry for a Psychology project, and I already find myself running out of things to say. Haha. Outside of school I love playing guitar and fixing up my 1979 CJ-7 Renegade (that's an old Jeep for those of you who may not know). I also have job at Verhalen inc. doing customer service calls and other miscellaneous office work during school and working in the paint shop in the summer. Music is a very important part of my life. I predominantly listen to classic rock, blues, rock n roll, or just about anything else old because I really can't stand most current music. My all-time favorite band is The Who, but my favorite guitar players are Stevie Ray Vaughan and Brian Setzer of Stray Cats. Other than there's not too much else that seems to stand out about me. Just Jeeps and guitar.

To tell you the truth I'm not quite sure what I know about psychology upon entering this class. I know that it is the study of human behaviour as opposed to sociology which is the study of group behaviour. I guess, by taking this class, I would like to better understand how humans think and function.

No comments:

Post a Comment